There are ways that you can improve the look and feel of your bedroom and if maintained take very little time and effort. You also do not need to dish out a whole lot of cash either to get the look and feel that you desire.
1. Take a minimal approach to get the clutter out. The floor or carpet should be mostly clear and wall decor limited.
2. Make your bed every day and don't forget your feet. There is nothing less cozy than having your feet chilling while hanging out of the covers. When making your bed tuck the top sheet as well as the base blanket in both sides of the bed as well as at the foot.
3. Place a few extra pillows on the bed. Don't go overboard though as you will end up wasting money since you really can only sleep with so many.
4. Fluffy bedside rug. This will give your floor a more cozier look and feel, especially when getting in and out of bed.
5. Set of lamps or wall mounted lights. Choose ones that will give off warm lighting.
7. Flannel sheets. Opt for warm rich colors that will give a more cozier feeling such as red, maroon, plum, or brown.
8. Down comforter. This is a great investment that will make your bed feel much more warm, snug, and comfy.
9. Add some warm scents. In a medium sized saucepan add in a mixture of sliced oranges (with the peelings, apple slices, cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, rosemary, and some water. Simmer until the aroma begins to fill the kitchen. Transfer the saucepan to the bedroom and leave for a few hours to allow the scents to spread well.
10. Place a potted plant near the bed to add some life to your room. Choose flowers that thrive well with minimum lighting.
Do you have any tips for creating a more cozier and inviting bedroom?