Surprising Uses for Paper Clips
15 Surprising uses for paper clips other than keeping papers together
** This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission after you have clicked on my link.
1. Unclog particles stuck inside the holes of salt and pepper shakers.
2. Replace as a lost string from a tea bag. Attach the clip to one corner of the tea bag to easily make your tea.
3. Seal bread, chips, or any other foods kept inside bags to keep fresh.
4. Straighten out one end of the paper clip and wrap a thin piece of cloth around it to clean hard to reach areas such as keyboards, bottoms of shoes, and other small crevices.
5. Unclog nozzles from glue bottle openings, spray bottles, or spray cans.
6. Open a DVD drive that has become stuck.
8. Hold an oversize belt in place. Secure the end of the belt to the rest using a clip.
9. Temporarily hem a skirt. Using a few paper clips, hold your hem in place until you can sew it back in place.
10. Restring a pair of pants or hooded sweatshirt. Tie a clip to one end of the string and feed through one hole until you reach the second one.
11. Hold a broken bra strap together.
12. Fix the link in a broken necklace.
13. Use as a bookmark.
14. Use to reset gadgets with tiny holes such as watches, electronics, and children's toys.
15. Use as a fish hook.
Do you have other uses for paper clips other than keeping papers together?