1. Boost immunity. Guava is an excellent source of Vitamin C. Keeping up a healthy immunity helps keep colds and flu away.
2. Increases blood production. Guava contains all the essential vitamins and minerals which are essential for blood formation.
3. Improves digestion. Guava contains high amounts of dietary fiber which helps to relieve diarrhea as well as prevent constipation.
4. Maintain blood pressure. Guava contains a high amount potassium. Potassium is required to maintain levels of sodium and fluid which can decrease the risk of having a heart attack or stroke.
5. Helps with diabetes. Guava has a high amount of dietary fiber which helps to reduce sugar spikes in those who have diabetes.
8. Protection from cancer. This is due to its high amounts of antioxidants, phytonutrients, and flavonoid.
9. Aid in weight loss. This fruit is very high in roughage and very high in proteins, vitamins, and minerals. It has no cholesterol and is very low in digestible carbohydrates. It is very filling and satisfies an appetite.