Great to have a batch ready in the fridge or freezer. This is perfect for when you have guests coming and you have no time to make sweets. Serve them up with coffee or tea!
250g of tea biscuits blended fine like powder
1/3 cup cocoa
1/2 cup of coconut
1 can (395g) of sweetened condensed milk
1. In a large bowl add blended biscuits, cocoa, and half of the coconut and mix.
2. Make a well in the centre and pour in the sweetened condensed milk.
3. Mix with a wooden spoon until evenly moistened.
4. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
5. Place the rest of the coconut onto a plate. Then measure out the balls using a teaspoon.
6. Roll the balls into the coconut.
Thank you for visiting. Have a great day :)
This post has been linked up here: