6 Clever ways Bubble Wrap can be useful in Winter
**This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission after you have clicked on my link.
1. Insulate windows. Window insulator kits are available however they can be quite expensive. For a cheap alternative cover your windows with bubble wrap and double sided tape. This will keep your home warmer and help lower electricity costs.
2. Keep your coffee and other drinks hot. Often time moms do not get to drink their coffee at a nice hot temperature. To help keep your drink hot for more than just a few little minutes, simply cover the outside of your mug or with bubble wrap to be able to enjoy your coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
4. Keep water pipes safe. There is nothing worse that discovering you have broken pipes which can leave quite a mess as well as expensive repairs. Cover a sheet of bubble wrap around pipes and tie with a string. This will help maintain the pipes temperatures and keep them from freezing/bursting.
5. Keep the windshield of your car frost free. Place a sheet of bubble wrap over your windshield and tape it in place to keep that overnight winter frost away.
6. Protect plants. Lightly wrap the outside of your plant containers with a sheet of bubble wrap to prevent damage caused by a harsh winter frost.
Do you use bubble wrap around your home during the winter?