Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
Homemade Creamy Strawberry Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker
** This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission after you have clicked on my link.
Homemade with fresh strawberries your ice cream will result in a super rich, smooth, and creamy tasting dish! This recipe is very quick and easy to make and consists of minimal and simple ingredients. This recipe is also egg free, does not require any cooking, and made without an ice cream maker. Try making this recipe with your children. They will enjoy putting this yummy frozen treat together and will be so happy with the result.
1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries
1 1/2 cups thick whipping cream (best chilled)
1 can sweetened condensed milk (Easy homemade version here)
2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Place a large bowl and whisk attachments of hand mixer in the refrigerator to let chill.
2. Place strawberries into a blender and mix until pureed.
3. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Mix until well combined. Pour mixture into a large bowl and set aside.
4. Removed chilled bowl and whisk attachments from refrigerator. Place thick whipping cream into the bowl. Turn hand mixer on medium-high and beat until firm peaks form.
5. Transfer the whipping cream into the strawberry puree mixture and fold in until combined. Do not stir.
6. Pour ice cream into a freezer safe container. Put plastic wrap over the ice cream to prevent air from entering and then tightly attach the lid. Place in freezer for at least 8 hours.
Scoop out ice cream into bowls and serve. Enjoy!
Have you ever made your own strawberry ice cream at home?