simple activities that can be enjoyed inside the home.
2. Have an indoor scavenger or treasure hunt.
3. Build something. Use anything including blocks, containers, or boxes to build towers, skyscrapers, etc.
6. Have an indoor picnic. Prepare food you would normally take outside on a picnic. Spread a blanket on the floor and you are all set.
7. Bake some sugar cookies and decorate with frosting.
8. Teach your children about safety. Talk about fire plans, accidents, and strangers.
9. Do a craft. Themed collages, finger painting, and hand tracing are good choices.
10. Throw a pizza party. Using mini pizza crusts have each person add their own toppings.
11. Read a book together.
12. Have a movie night. Make sure to have a treat. For us we like to have ice cream with our movie.
What kinds of indoor activities do your family enjoy doing together?