** This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission after you have clicked on my link.
Then how about making a banana cake. Here is a very simple recipe for a moist banana cake. There is nothing fancy about this cake, only simplicity and great tasting!
When you are a mom and have little ones running around simplicity is the only way to go, as long as it tastes good.
1/2 c. butter
3/4 c. sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 ripe bananas mashed
1 1/2 c. flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup milk
1/4 c. boiling water
1. Cream together butter and sugar
2. Add in vanilla and mix
3. Add mashed bananas and mix slightly
4. Add eggs and mix well
5. Add in flour, baking powder, milk, and water. Mix lightly.
6. Pour mixture into a greased and floured 8 x 8 cake pan.
7. Bake in oven 350 F (175 C) for about 30 minutes or once an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Cool and cover with favorite topping