The following are tips we can use to help us save money when purchasing toys for our children.
2. Sign up for flash sale sites. These are online shops that feature expensive items at very low prices. A person has to move quick using this method as quantities are usually very limited.
4. Host a toy swap. Invite other parents to bring toys to your home. Trade toys your children no longer use for other toys.
5. Get back to basics. Even for babies and toddlers electronic toys have seemed to taken over. Instead opt for toys they can use their imagination such as Mr. Potato Head, legos and other blocks.
6. Use coupons. Search online for coupons.
7. Let your children become inventors. Give your child items such as cardboard boxes, plastic bottles, containers and basic crafting supplies and let them be creative.
8. Borrow toys. If you have friends or relatives with older children than yours chances are they have toys they no longer play with however have held onto them. While they may not want to sell them they may be willing to lend them out.
9. Use household items. Give them pots, pans, spoons, containers, measuring cups, and any other safe items.
10. Sell toys that are no longer being used. Money made can be used to purchase new toys.
What additional tips do you have for parents wanting to save money on toys?