If you would like to take a different spin on brownies then this may be just what you are looking for. My family likes many sweets that contain coconut.
This recipe is a standard brownie recipe with some coconut added in. So easy and very tasty.
1/2 cup coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175C).
2. In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa, coconut, baking powder. Stir.
3. Whisk eggs well. Add to mixture along with
water, oil, and vanilla. Mix until well blended.
4. Spread evenly in a 9 X 9 baking pan.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Test with toothpick to find out if it is done.
6. Let cool before cutting into squares.