Starting today, I am setting a goal of having no less than 10 full glasses of water per day. Wish me luck!
1. When waking up in the morning have one full glass of water.
2. Following each meal during the day drink two glasses of water.
6. After using the washroom have a glass of water. This helps replenish the body's system.
7. Eat more fruits and vegetables with a high water content. Watermelon, strawberries, peaches, cucumbers, and tomatoes all have high water content.
8. When having a fruit juice or caffeinated drink have one glass of water before and after.
9. Before starting any household chore drink a glass of water.
10. Add pieces of fruit or berries with water in ice cube trays and freeze. This way you have natural added flavor and also getting some fruit at the same time.
My glass of water with an ice cube and slices of lime!
My first time trying this and it was quite tasty.
Are you also struggling or have struggled in the past with getting enough water during pregnancy?
Do you have any tips to offer?
Have a wonderful day :)