12 Health Benefits of Coffee
12 Reasons to Drink Coffee
**This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
A cup of coffee, stir in some Facebook, add a side order of blogging and we may have the perfect break combination for any mommy. In addition coffee is also known to be beneficial to your health if drank in moderation.
1. Reduced risk in both Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
2. Reduced risk in certain cancers including oral, esophageal, pharyngeal, endometrial, liver, and prostate.
3. Lowers risk for type 2 diabetes
4. Lowers risk for gallstones
5. Improve cognitive performance
6. Helps burn fat.
7. Relieve constipation
8. Prevent dental cavities
9. Combats depression
10. Decrease risk of getting gout
11. Lower the risk of having a stroke.
12. Lower blood pressure
13. Is an antioxidant
14. Ease muscle pain.
15. Temporary energy boost.
There you have it. What was once said to be very bad for your health now has the ability to save your health.
How do you like your coffee?
I like my coffee with some fresh milk and half a teaspoon of sugar. I always insist that my coffee be steaming hot although for some reason I rarely ever finish until it is just starting to get cold.