ruler or straight edge
1. Cover one side of the thick piece of cardboard with a piece of decorative paper. This is optional.
4. This is what your flaps will look like.
5. Using the flaps as a guide, measure and cut out windows to fit the flaps.
6. Place your stickers or magazine cut outs on the board spacing them enough in between so that your flaps and windows can fit well.
7. Arrange your windows and flaps on the board and glue/tape into place.
* Only glue the top part of the flap as the two sides and bottom need to remain free in order to flip them up.
8. All finished.